Friday, February 17, 2012

Brisket Tacos

For Valentine's Day this year I wanted to cook Brisket Tacos, because my husband LOVES them!
Here is the recipe I made up:
1 Roast
1 Can of Beef Broth
1 Can of HOT Rotel
1 Onion-sliced
Salt and Meat Tenderizer
Seasoning-McCormick Spanish Chicken Skillet (see picture)

All you do is season your roast with the seasonings mentioned above, and anything else you might want to use.  Put your roast in the crock pot and then add the onion, beef broth and rotel.  Cook on low for 8 hours, and then trim fat and serve in corn tortillas, with cheese, avacado, pico de gallo, chips and salsa! Enjoy! 
I'm not a great cook, but my husband LOVED these tacos and said he was impressed! Yay!
:) Post a comment on here if you try my recipe! 
Love,
Emmie G

No comments:

Post a Comment