Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Custom Crosses

When I am not at work, doing laundry, exercising, cleaning the house, cooking dinner or playing with Carlie & Copper (our 2 yorkies), I am making crosses!!! This is a cross that I made for my best friend! I make crosses as gifts and I sell them as well! I sell this cross for $55.  The first cross is painted the color of your choice.  The leopard print comes from tissue paper that I modge podge onto the wooden cross! Next I layer on the other 2 crosses :) Pretty fun, huh?
.
This is a cross that I made for my friend Shannon! It was a baby shower gift for her & her son Connor.  The first cross is stained a with a dark brown stain, then I modge podge blue and white polka dot scrapbook paper onto the cross, then layer the other 2 crosses on top! This one also sells for $55.  I custom make every cross, creating each cross differently to fit your personality & style! 

Thanks for stopping by my little blog today! I would love to make a custom cross just for you!  Have a wonderful day!

Love,
EmmieG

No comments:

Post a Comment