Wednesday, March 2, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRANDON


So... you know those annoying people who wake up way to peppy in the morning? Well... That's me! Especially if there is something exciting happening on that day!  Like, last Saturday morning.... The 27th birthday of my dear husband, Brandon....  I woke up at 7AM so that I could hang the birthday banner I made for him for his birthday! I wanted him to be so surprised!  

Turns out he was not as surprised as I thought he would be. he "accidentally" saw it the night before and he heard me hanging it that morning because I used nails & a hammer to hang the oh-so amazing banner! Oh well, He still enjoyed it and it's still hanging through our house! I love it!!!!!! The best thing about my banner is that I can re-use it over and over again! I can change the name at the end for someone elses birthday!  And guess who helped me make this banner? I'll give you one guess.... 

THE FAITHFUL SCRAPPER! ;) Thanks Amy! 

Have a wonderful day everyone!
Love, 
EmmieG

No comments:

Post a Comment